Langsung ke konten utama

Unforgettable Jogjakarta

hey lovely readers!
as what i've told in the previous post, I will post my journey experience to you.
This summer holiday, I enjoyed Java Island to the maxx :)
Yes, on 1st august-6th august my sister and i spent the holiday in Jogja.

We started the journey at 8 pm from Stasiun Kereta Bandung and taking "Katurangga executive Train". 

It took approximately 8 hours until we arived in beautiful Jogja. It was 4 am actually when we arrived and we rushed out from the Station and then take "Becak Jogja" to drop us to the home stay, near Malioboro. 

We chose "Sweet home-home stay" Jl.Dagen Pajeksan Lor No.164 Jogjakarta. Really recommended! not too small room, has a double bed, TV, AC, a bathroom inside the room, and the important thing, It was so comfortable :) And for the price, i thought it's very cheap, because it only cost you  IDR 150.000 or less than $20.


Well, Day 1 began...

We started the morning with breakfast at "Gudeg Yu Djum" the highly recommended gudeg in Jogja as what i've read and i've heard from blog or peoples :D. FYI, Gudeg is a traditional yet famous food in Jogja. A "must have-eat-thing" in Jogja. hahaha! It contains rice,egg,chicken and the main dish the sweet young jackfruit, cooked for hours with brown sugar and other ingredients which create dark brown color of this gudeg until it softened . It's quite good for me, tho i'm not so into the sweet-flavor, but yaa it's Good :)
After that, we continued the journey to the "Keraton Ngayogyakarta" it was the place of Sultan Hamengkubuwono, the one that govern Jogjakarta. For more information just directly click here
The ticket price was different for domestic and international tourist, for domestic tourist IDR 5000 and if you bring the profesional camera, it cost you IDR 1000/camera.


 Me with "Abdi Dalem" (Abdi Dalem is the one who serves and works for Sultan and the palace)


Here they are! Abdi Dalem doesn't even wear any shoes inside the Palace. They spend their life here in the tradional way :) 



all things here are sacredly kept . that's why tho the years gone by, all things are still in the good condition, even the tiny little piece.

After spending an hour strolling around the palace, my sister and I continued our footsteps to the "Museum Kereta Kuno" or "Horse Drawn Carriage-Museum". As the place named, It is used to keep the old-yet-fabulous-horse drawn carriage that Sultan/King used to ride many years ago. 

BLUE as the colour of my shirt :)




Before continued the journey, we took lunch in Malioboro street. We ate "Nasi pecel" and It tastes yummy, hehehe :D

It was 1 pm as we hurried to the closest "Trans Jogja-Station" bought the ticket to "Candi Prambanan" Yes, Prambanan Temple is the must-visiting-place in Jogjakarta :) (FYI, the ticket for trans jogja is so cheap, it costs you IDR 3000 or less than $1 for any destination)

here it is, one of United Nation-World Heritage Site. The Largest Hindu Temple in Indonesia, and one of the biggest temple in South-East Asia :)

The ticket to enter Prambanan : IDR 30.000 or $3. Any visitor should wear the Fabric inside the temple, and it will be borrowed by the staff around temple, and don't worry because you didn't have to pay more because the fabric was included to the tickets :)

 i love sillhouette :)




After spending 3 hours wandering around the temple, It was the time to get back to the home stay because TransJogja-bus were only available until 5pm. 
aaah it's good to be there! 
Arriving at the home stay, We took a bath and the journey wasn't finish at that day, because that night we went to "Alun-alun Selatan" or "Alun-Alun Kidul" the quite-big-town square in Jogjakarta. 

my sister drank "Wedang Ronde" it tasted very good, warm and that "ronde" was delicious :)


 alun-alun was filled with colourful bicycle,becak,and other vehicles.

my sister and I tried to ride a "Tandem Bike" hahaha it wasn't as easy as i thought before, we should kept the stability and bike with the same velocity :D 

It was a super tired yet FUN day :) at 10 pm we got back to the home stay and took a rest.


p.s That's enough for the part 1 of my holiday's story. It's 01.10 am when i wrote this part, and it's time to sleep everybody. gonna continue the second part tomorrow :)

Cheers!

Komentar

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Beach & Seafood

Hello Monday! today isn't like any kinda freaking yet stressful monday. Horray!  All exams are finished and it's mean I've Done my 3rd Semester in Medschool.  Time Flies so fast, I will enter the 4th semester in middle of February. I'm grateful for all goods and bads happened in the last semester, I promise myself, i will be better, better and better in the next semester. 
As a beginning in my holiday, My family and I went to a local beach next to our region. It's "Pantai Bunga" located in Batubara, North Sumatera. It took 2 hours driving from my house. Just call it "Family escaping" because we didn't make much preparation and fyi we actually didn't know about the location but my dad said he was a map-walking. Hahahaha


Arriving at the beach, we took a place for sit and relax. My mom ordered a lot of seafood. A LOT *yummy After ate all of those food, my sister and i took a lot of photos near the beach. Forget about our silly face, hahahah…

Through Rain or Shine

Hi, dear readers! It's been years after my previous last post. A big apologize to my dear blog for i left you dusty and untreated (sorry, hehehe). Just so you know, i just finished my medical study, all those preclinic and clinical years. Praise The Lord *hooray*, and one of my biggest achievement so far was completing the national exit exam for Indonesian doctor or the one we called UKMPPD (Ujian Kompetensi Mahasiswa Program Profesi Dokter). Yesterday was the result's day, and finally i could pass it! Puji Tuhan 😂 All my sleepless night, stressful days, weary body and all those hard work were paid off! 
Knowing that God has been so good and gracious to me, i found myself thinking back to the past 6 years that i've been through. Never thought i could manage and pass all these hard and super long ride as a medical student. God is so good and faithful, even when my faith is without borders, He stays the same. From the begining of my study, from those - i remember - my baby…